We believe it is critical to have a deep understanding of our client’s business, vision, culture, and workforce prior to commencing any project. With over two decades of project support experience, our processes have resulted in better outcomes for our clients and providers. In addition, by engaging the entire stakeholder team, we are better able to understand our clients’ desired outcomes.
Curcio Webb believes in building strong, trusted relationships with providers. With our insight and experience, you can be confident in your selection decision.
Working with Curcio Webb
Curcio Webb manages provider selection projects across the spectrum of employee benefits including:
- Benefits administration (Health and welfare, qualified and nonqualified defined benefit, and qualified and nonqualified defined contribution)
- Health care consultants/brokers
- Health care exchanges (private and Medicare)
- Investment consultant services – traditional 3(21) and OCIO 3(38)
- Trustees and pension payroll providers
- Actuarial and retirement consulting services
- Financial wellness providers