A successful implementation is measured by its sustainability and suitability for our clients. We find that many of our clients have few internal resources available to support an implementation. Since our inception in 1997, implementation support has remained an integral piece of our core competencies. We provide a range of implementation support across all benefit administration services.
We commence each implementation with a strategic discussion to determine where our support would be best utilized. This strategy is often dictated by internal resources and budget, which is why we adopt a flexible approach for determining the scope of support needed for each client. Curcio Webb consultants can serve as an extension of our client’s team to ensure a high-quality outcome.
Working with Curcio Webb
Curcio Webb assists our clients with employee benefits administration implementation projects in several ways:
- Serving as the full-time project manager accountable for the project success – consisting of attending all status meetings, managing issues logs, monitoring project plans, and reviewing business requirements and communications.
- Assisting with requirements gathering and ensuring future requirements are correctly captured.
- Coaching the internal client team on implementation issues.
- Creating test cases.
- Testing systems and services.
- Testing pension calculations (using Curcio Webb actuaries).