We believe it is critical to have a deep understanding of our client’s business, vision, culture, and workforce prior to commencing any project. In our over two decades of supporting our clients in contract renewal projects, our process results in better outcomes for our clients and the provider. In addition, we believe it is vital to understand the specific outcomes our clients are seeking by engaging the entire stakeholder team.
Curcio Webb believes in building strong, trusted relationships with providers. With our insight and experience, you can be confident in your renewal process.
Working with Curcio Webb
Curcio Webb manages benchmarking and contract renewal projects across the spectrum of employee benefits including:
- Benefits administration (Health and welfare, qualified and nonqualified defined benefit, and qualified and nonqualified defined contribution).
- Health care consultants/brokers
- Health care exchanges (private and Medicare).
- Investment consultant services both traditional 3(21) and OCIO 3(38)
- Trustees and pension payroll providers
- Actuarial and retirement consulting services
- Financial wellness providers